on Monday, July 9, 2012
Still thinking about going green?
Environmental responsibility is not new to HP. For decades, HP’s efforts, innovations and designs have reflected our long-standing commitment to the environment and led to award-winning programs both in the U.S. and globally.
What does this mean?
- HP PCs now move faster into sleep mode, where they use less power, and are quick to wake up—so they use less energy and make less noise.
- Design for Environment program drives HP to reduce the amount of product materials and increase energy efficiency, and ensures that HP suppliers meet their high standards. Efficient operations can save energy and reduce waste. Smaller, lighter products, and improved packaging design that helps streamline shipping and reduce C02 emissions.
- Cash back for your unwanted PCs, monitors, printers, digital cameras, PDAs and smartphones of any brand.
- Free responsible recycling of your HP and Compaq products if they are of no value.
- Donation of your old computer to the National Cristina Foundation. You receive a tax receipt and benefit others by providing a PC to individuals who otherwise have no access to computer technology.